Social Media Marketing has a 100% higher lead to close rate than outbound marketing. So no matter what you sell and who you sell it to, using social media as a marketing tool can help you grow your brand and bank.
At this point in the game, not having an active social media presence is like riding a bike without having balance. Some people still don’t understand the importance, or why so many of us have our noses stuck in Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest. Because when you want to build brand awareness and you want to grab the attention of a targeted audience, the fastest way is to do it on the web. You may get fat sitting on your butt, but at least your shots of growing your bank are way more favorable.
So yes I do feel you need it — and here are some of the my most compelling reasons why:
- Because by driving the right traffic to your site, your targeted traffic see’s your brands greatest selfie basking in it’s own brilliance. Who wouldn’t want to capitalize on that?
- Driving traffic to your optimized pages causes them to climb faster in the search engine results pages.
- It will lead to relationship building by having that direct opportunity to interact with your target consumer. You get direct insights to the daily lives of your consumer, which helps you better build, change or adjust your marketing strategy.
- Sites like Facebook and Twitter are viewed as social networks by your target consumer not a marketing tool. So as a result your posts will not be viewed as an advertisement so your target consumer more than likely will be hearing what you have to say.
- Social media ads are highly customizable by allowing you to target users by location, education, and even purchase history. So you can target and retarget different diverse group of people. This is likely to convert in solid leads and sales!
- There is no better way to leverage your presence by having social media help get you noticed at events like fundraisers and trade-shows which generate earned media coverage.
- Because you can respond to problems instantly. You will be the first to know when there are issues and you can immediately take steps to resolve them right away. Studies have shown time and time again consumers appreciate companies that respond to complaints.
- A strong social media presence builds brand loyalty. The more active your social media profiles are the more loyal the customers. With more engagement your customers view you less as a brand and more as a person or group that shares a vision.
Because your competition is getting or is very social and not doing it on only 1 social media platform. They are doing it on many and it’s not something you want to fall behind on as it’s more expensive to catch up. If you are active and engaging you not only gain followers but most likely their friends too!
The social medial arena is a level playing field so most brands are starting off with equal footing no matter the size of the budget. The key from that point is who is the most clever, who uses the most attention grabbing tactics, best entertainment and offer value to their target audience?
- Social media is king when it comes to newsjacking. Social media helps you aim the spotlight in your direction when you are aware of the viral news happening at this moment. When you know it’s happening you jump in at the right time and earn some major media attention.
- KA-Ching! More sales because more customers are acquired through social networking because they use social networking to help make purchasing decisions.
- Because you will find customers you didn’t know existed. Setting up streams to follow keywords connects you with customers you can’t find. Once they are found and have interest in your product, then they will find a way on how to get your product.
- In the same way as you not knowing customers that didn’t exist, customers that didn’t know you existed will also find you. Because you will join groups related to your product or industry and post links. You will help influence customers to check you out.
- Because we understand social media marketing and virtual management are a very valuable service. Average cost for most big companies start anywhere from $3,000 – $7000 per month. If we had that per month, there would be a few more things added to our daily bucket list. So, we took pride in creating different packages to assist the work at home mom with direct sales, start ups and small business grow. We offer a tiered pricing plan based on the size of your business – we have packages that only range from $100 – $500 month. Yes!! Everyone deserves to have assistance with social media and you are the businesses we target. Our plans are basic pricing plans that are then customized for you upon consultation.
We feel social media is important to your business, because your brand doesn’t really exist online if you’re not represented across all social channels – and regularly interacting with your followers, journalists who cover your industry, thought leaders and tastemakers, etc.
Social media marketing is fun – they say love what you do, then it isn’t a job. We are here to help you introduce your business, celebrate a new product launch, build brand awareness and most importantly help you build a fan base of loyal customers. We enjoy driving real value for your company.
So are you ready to rocket ahead of your competitor and take the social media world by storm? Then contact us and we will uniquely assist you on the path to success. Contact us here, and let’s build you your social network!